Looking for an Osteopath near Nerang?
Osteopath near Nerang : Optimum Wellbeing is based in Worongary just off exit 77 on the Pacific Highway, 5 minutes south from Nerang.
Our Osteopaths treat patients who suffer from headaches, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, repetitive strain injuries (RSI), asthma, joint pain, menstrual problems, sports injuries and pregnancy issues. An osteopath may also help manage chronic disorders such as arthritis. Patients come to us in mild to acute pain and through osteopathy treatment the body’s natural balance is restored and so healing can begin.
Osteopathy is effective pain relief and looks for the cause of the issue treating both the cause and the symptoms for greater health results.
Here at Optimum Wellbeing we believe in treating holistically and we commonly treat with osteopathy alongside naturopathy and remedial massage. So that’s 3 powerful modalities close to Nerang.
Initial consult: $135 (45 mins)
Standard consult $105 (30 mins)
Read On For a Quick Look at What an Osteopath near Nerang can do for you –
- An osteopath is an Allied Health professional who specialises in the treatment of the musculoskeletal system.
- In Osteopathy we believe that the body can heal itself if the right combination of manual techniques such as massage and the manipulation of muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons are used to bring the body back to a cohesive whole.
- Osteopaths look at your complete history and observe how your body functions when you sit, stand and lie down, as well as physically examining the patient by using palpation to determine which areas of the body are healthy and which are in pain.
- An osteopath observes the spine, shoulders and pelvis to determine where the body is out of balance.
- Different techniques can be used in osteopathic treatment, such as the pumping technique, traction, manipulations, stretching techniques, muscle energy techniques, counterstrain techniques or high velocity-low amplitude and cranio-sacral.
- If osteopathic treatment is suitable for you, a treatment plan will be devised for you by your osteopath.
- Osteopaths treat a wide range of patients, from children to the elderly.
- We can also assist pregnant women by helping to reduce back pain as well as readying the body for childbirth.
There are many other conditions that may benefit from treatment by an osteopath near Nerang so please don’t hesitate to call, 07 5530 7921 for more information. We are located 5 minutes from Nerang on the hinterland side of the highway.
Here are a few FAQ’s about our Osteopathic Clinic near Nerang :
What will Happen at my first consultation?
How quickly will the Osteopathic Treatment at Optimum Wellbeing, Gold Coast help me?
Do I need a referral from my GP to see the Osteopath?
Can I still receive treatments if I am pregnant?
How soon after having a baby should I book in to see Nick Bradley Osteopath, Gold Coast?
How long will my appointment take?
Are Osteopath treatments covered by my Private Health Insurance?
Are Osteopath treatments covered by Medicare?
Optimum Wellbeing, Osteopaths near Nerang
86 Quambone Street, Worongary
Exit 77 off Pacific Highway, 5 minutes from Nerang
Call us :07 5530 792107 5530 7921
8.30am – 6.00pm Mon – Fri
9.00am – 12.00pm Saturday