Looking for an Osteopath near Robina?
Osteopaths near Robina : Optimum Wellbeing is based in Worongary just off exit 77 on the Pacific Highway, 5 minutes from Robina.
Osteopaths treat patients who experience hip pain, headaches, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, repetitive strain injuries (RSI), asthma, joint pain, menstrual problems, sports injuries and pregnancy issues.
Our osteopaths near Robina have a passion for helping the individual not only live pain free, but for our patients bodies to function at the highest levels.
Osteopathy is effective pain relief and looks for the cause of the issue treating both the cause and the symptoms for greater health results.
Here at Optimum Wellbeing we believe in treating holistically and we commonly treat with osteopathy alongside naturopathy and remedial massage. So that’s 3 powerful modalities close to Robina.
Initial consult: $135 (45 mins)
Standard consult $105 (30 mins)
Read On For a Quick Look at What an Osteopath close to Robina can do for you –
- An osteopath is an Allied Health professional who specialises in the treatment of the musculoskeletal system.
- In Osteopathy we believe that the body can heal itself if the right combination of manual techniques such as massage and the manipulation of muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons are used to bring the body back to a cohesive whole.
- Osteopaths look at your complete history and observe how your body functions when you sit, stand and lie down, as well as physically examining the patient by using palpation to determine which areas of the body are healthy and which are in pain.
- An osteopath observes the spine, shoulders and pelvis to determine where the body is out of balance.
- Different techniques can be used in osteopathic treatment, such as the pumping technique, traction, manipulations, stretching techniques, muscle energy techniques, counterstrain techniques or high velocity-low amplitude and cranio-sacral.
- If osteopathic treatment is suitable for you, a treatment plan will be devised for you by your osteopath.
- Osteopaths treat a wide range of patients, from children to the elderly.
- We can also assist pregnant women by helping to reduce back pain as well as readying the body for childbirth.
There are many other conditions that may benefit from treatment by an osteopath so please don’t hesitate to call. We are located 5 minutes from Robina on the hinterland side of the highway.
Optimum Wellbeing, Osteopath near Robina
86 Quambone Street, Worongary
Exit 77 off Pacific Highway, 5 mins from Robina
Call us :07 5530 792107 5530 7921
8.30am – 6.00pm Mon – Fri
9.00am – 12.00pm Saturday