Osteopath Gold Coast
Looking for an Osteopath on the Gold Coast? Optimum Wellbeing is based in Worongary just off exit 77 on the Pacific Highway.
Our Gold Coast Osteopathy team treat patients who suffer from a number of issues including headaches, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, repetitive strain injuries (RSI), asthma, joint pain, menstrual problems, sports injuries and pregnancy issues. Chronic fatigue and arthritis can also benefit from Osteopathy. Patients come to us in mild to acute pain and through osteopathy treatment the body’s natural balance is restored and so healing can begin.
Osteopathy is effective pain relief and looks for the cause of the issue, treating both the cause and the symptoms for greater health results. So whether you are experiencing mild or acute pain, through osteopathic treatments the body’s natural balance is restored so healing can begin and the pain can be relieved.
We have three highly experienced osteopaths treating at Optimum Wellbeing. Dr. Nick Bradley, Dr. Tim Millier and Dr. Josh Cutter. Each are skilled at finding the treatment that specifically fits you and your conditions and so improving your health and enhancing your wellbeing. At Optimum Wellbeing Osteopathy Gold Coast we are dedicated to improving your health so that you reach your optimal potential and help you live the life you want.
What is the Cost –
Initial Consults : $135 for 45 minutes
Repeat Consults : $110 for 30 minutes
Extended Return : $125 for 45 minutes
Child initial : $125 for 45 minutes
Child return : $100 for 30 minutes
Read On For a Quick Look at What an Osteopath on the Gold Coast Can do for you –
- An osteopath is an Allied Health professional who specialises in the treatment of the musculoskeletal system.
- In Osteopathy we believe that the body can heal itself if the right combination of manual techniques such as massage and the manipulation of muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons are used to bring the body back to a cohesive whole.
- Osteopaths look at your complete history and observe how your body functions when you sit, stand and lie down, as well as physically examining the patient by using palpation to determine which areas of the body are healthy and which are in pain.
- An osteopath observes the spine, shoulders and pelvis to determine where the body is out of balance.
- Different techniques can be used in osteopathic treatment, such as the pumping technique, traction, manipulations, stretching techniques, muscle energy techniques, counterstrain techniques or high velocity-low amplitude and cranio-sacral.
- If osteopathic treatment is suitable for you, a treatment plan will be devised for you by your osteopath.
- Gold Coast Osteopaths treat a wide range of patients, from children to the elderly.
- We can also assist pregnant women by helping to reduce back pain as well as readying the body for childbirth.
There are many other conditions that may benefit from treatment by an osteopath so please don’t hesitate to call 07 5530 7921
Watch our Video On What We’re About -:
Here are a few FAQ’s about our Gold Coast Osteopathy clinic :
What will happen at my first consultation?
How quickly will the osteopathic treatment at Optimum Wellbeing, Gold Coast start to help me?
Do I need a referral from my GP?
Can I still receive treatments if I am pregnant?
How soon after having a baby should I come and see Nick Bradley Osteopath, Optimum Wellbeing Gold Coast?
How long will my appointment take?
Are Osteopath treatments covered by my Private Health Insurance?
Are Osteopath treatments covered by Medicare?
86 Quambone Street, Worongary
Exit 77 off Pacific Highway
Call us :0417 456 6400417456640
8.30am – 6.00pm Mon – Fri
9.00am – 12.00pm Saturday