This Massage technique combines targeted Remedial techniques to areas of stress and tension with authentic essential oils for a deeply harmonising rejuvenating and relaxing experience, physically, mentally and emotionally grounding.
Using pure vegetable oil complex to dilute the powerful and potent essential oils the skin will be left hydrated and nourished by coconut, grape seed sweet almond, wheat germ and olive oils.
The following 7 essential oils are dropped onto the back a specific massage sequence follows, including :
- Oregano (Origanum vulgar), Cleansing and immune boosting
- Thyme Thymus vulgaris), promotes peacefully sleep, immune boosting and purifying
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum), soothes sore muscles and joints, lessens anxiety and promotes mental clarity
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) promotes vitality and energy
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), soothes discomfort in muscles and joints, promotes healthy respiratory function
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana) reduces feelings of stress, promotes immunity.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) clarifying cooling enlivening balances the mind.
Also, 2 Young Living blends complement the 7 immune boosting oils
- Valor which is empowering and uplifting and
Aroma Siez soothing and relaxing.
In an hours treatment you will be transformed from head to feet dispelling muscular tension to create harmony in mind and body.
Book Now on 07 5530 7921 for your Raindrop Technique Massage with Tania Govenlock, Optimum Wellbeing